- Dry pore-forming mix (SPS/DPFM) for manufacture of growing aerated concrete. The dry pore-forming mix comes in 20 kg plastic sealed buckets.
- Two-shaft cavitation mixer SKD-1.0 (380 V) is designed for manufacture of growing monolithic aerated concrete. Rated output: 24.0 m3 per shift.
- Single-shaft cavitation mixer SKO-0.5 (220 V) is designed for manufacture of growing monolithic aerated concrete. Rated output: 12.0 m3 per shift.
The mixers are used for:
- preparation of liquid cement-sand mortar
- uniform quality mixing in a given mortar of a dry pore-forming mixture (SPS) during a limited period of time
The mixers are made in a non-separable sealed case.
The main operative part of the mixer is an activator of a special structure designed for fast quality mixing and activation of mortar.
The operative parts are protected by special grates and trays against eventual stones and other foreign bodies.
The rotation of the shaft from the electric motor is carried out using a belt drive.
The ready mortar is delivered from the mixer to the pouring point by means of drain hoses.
For wall application, the mortar is delivered by a dirty water motor pump or a plastering station.
- Technical support
- Technical supervision